Saturday, January 24, 2015

D.I.M ~ wall decoration




This idea is not originally mine.. google some idea for recycling old calendars and this one idea is what i can do. All the things needed are all around me so items needed is enough to complete my third D.I.M project.

















surf the net to get ideas where
i can and you can create using things
i have or you have around you.

the cost of creating all this?

pictures? ~ FREE ..calendars given by companies to
offices for promotions

board? ~ FREE .. cut off boards from renovating
office's rooms

art paint? ~RM3.90 but i didnt buy just to make
all these.. i've used to paint few things since last year..so
it is like i invested 1 cent per day.

brush, pencil, ruler, scissors and cutter? ~ Things i have around
me; every working day.

No comments:

Post a Comment