Thursday, August 28, 2014

ERL ~ Express Rail Link

(OK super fast uploading the images)

Let's just pretend that i am on holiday ^__^ NOPE!!!! *_*
attending a meeting which i don't have to buy the tickets myself.. rush yes.. i was told 4 hours before the flight.. i was at work.. i drive too slow.. half way to home and another 80 minutes to the airport just in time to check in and go to the gate.

i don't know why do i have to feel like a stranger in my own country.. going to meet my friend by ERL was quite 'scary' . i feel like a lost little girl.. which while in another girl's country i was like so damn confident with myself.. but this view is more like the same

 on my way back ..now i am proud of myself.. 

i'm a big big girl
in a big big world...
 not for commercial use but i like the feel of the view 

Anjung Tinjau which i never knew exist.. nice view.. i can see the aerotrain... going to INTERNATIONAL GATES!! it is like emm.. Harry Potter transported to the wizards' school by train.. but reminds me last year trip to land of the raising sun.. so let me just pretend i am waiting for a gateway to cool destination in the world.. (killing time until my flight this morning another 5 hours to check in.. the drop baggage counters are close until 5.30 in the morning.



i was trying to capture the planes on their 'parking lot'.. twit! twit! your alarm system is activated..ehe



No comments:

Post a Comment