Friday, January 24, 2014

rice fight forgiven

Ok..i brake the rule today.23 January 2014.During the in-flight dinner! Well to think about it.. Rezeki depan mata jangan ditolak. It was right in front of me, not eating the middle part will be a waste.think of those who struggle just to live for the day. But if i have the power to choose than i will definitely not choose the white 'pearls'.. I am talking about the rice. The Malay staple food everyday.. Well of course just for tonight because it was served with the chicken curry and mix vegetables..not eating would be a waste.. See i am saying the same thing for the second time! @_$ eyes rolling making excuses¡   Ok its dark here in the flight at the moment of this writing. Listening to winie and doris songs provided in the in flight entertainment for music and memeories collection. It was good listening to the sound of the rhinestones and the 50s to 60s old classics. My eyes are tired..wearing baju kurung and my favourite black bum jacket warm me a bit but its not comfortable sleeping ...strange..i usually can sleep anywhere whenever i feel sleepy. Ok good night everyone ^_^

p.s: it feels good telling my mother my what am i up to at the moment,.. trying not to eat rice and how i can manage to still feel full even though i don't eat rice for the past 20 days minus 1 day (in-flight meal ☻) she suggest i drink the diet tea but i refused as i am trying to lose the weight slowly by my own time.. she understands. its great! ♥♥♥♥ ☺☺☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment