Monday, January 13, 2014

goodbye to rice

Alhamdulillah, my first mission to lose weight is not taking rice in meals. I passed the one week test. this week i planned to add another food as the NOT to EAT food of the week.. and i was planning to add chicken on the list..but i was hesitating .. to put or not to put the second mission.. well for now i will try to avoid it ..if i can say no to chicken then.. i will put it in the list starting next week ^^ but it seems that some people who had been 'observing' me for a year had labeled me as the chicken face. so not saying no because i do love to eat chicken and (the observer specifically said i like fried chicken) as for now (no rice mission) this chicken give extra energy to my body. but i like this quote i found in the internet..


"YOUR BODY CAN STAND ALMOST ANYTHING... 
IT'S YOUR MIND THAT YOU HAVE TO CONVINCE"

edited: not ready for no chicken ..yet.,

No comments:

Post a Comment