Tuesday, February 3, 2015

doo-wop in my ears

not feeling well since last week after the big flood..
eat a lot like really everything i want to eat..
and now listening to doo-wop songs.. the 50s-60s era i feel like living..  huuu...

well ever since i starts with my D.I.M Projects.. 2 out of 4 didn't lasts long. well lessons learnt but  that doesn't stop me from doing another project.. hahahha this time it is cut and cut and make it stand... and turn boxes to a wall decoration .. work is always the same.. but i still cant move in back to my house.. the flood after effect is too much to fix and clear up. have to wait for weekends to come and sweat out.. and these two days my arms are aching.. feel sorry for my parents,, they had done a lot and i couldn't help much.

the flood had turned me to be the son they need to be around. and the strength i have is all that i can offer; a daughter transforms to 'S' the superson! i fit the clark kent nerd look with spectacles   but not that handsome when i transforms and i don't have the eyes that can cut off the wall by just looking. and hey kryptonite doesn't hurts me.. but i'm afraid of the frog..yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment