Saturday, July 5, 2014

Chapter 1: His Love

When i was a kid..going home from school was a depressing one...for a moment. Everyday i ran as fast as i can passed my neighbour's house because ours is at the back (shortcut walk to our house back then). Why did i run? For a teenage girl you kinda like when a guy chasing after you.but being a little girl it was the most embarasing moment. The boy lives next door to my neighbour and he is years younger than me. He likes to stick around my neighbour's house. He will scream my name on top of his lungs when he sees me or when my neighbour's see me and he was around. The worst was " i loveee youuuu!!!!" I knew that was all my neighbour's doing telling that little boy what to say. I think there was a flower involved but i never cared and just ran back home. Well time passes by and i don't remember when or how that daily routine stops. Later i found out that he is my little brother's age. I think his romantic feelings stops when he starts kindergarten and meet cuter girls his age.
credits to PicsArt application +cute stickers!

Despite all the runs i did, i never win a 100 meters race not even close for the qualifying round.

P/s: my running history doesn't stop there... there was Goopy who used to chase me too.. next time i will write 'All About Goopy~ cute turns aggresive' ( dont hope too much.. nothing special about him except me and the runs i had to do everyday :(

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment