Monday, December 16, 2013

i dream of Japan ~ Country Roads


i do dream.. and my dream aren't real.. but this time it is real.

on the last day in a small part of Japan, we stopped here to record the live version of a cover song 'Country Roads' by two lovely Japanese girls. the song sounds familiar when i  recorded this using my phone and later i realized this song used to 'play' in my head since primary school.. my sister likes to listen to this Rangkaian Biru Radio Station on weekends, this song really stick in my head specially this part of the song  "country road take me home... momma" i cannot catch up the English words that time so all i know was that "country road take me home country momma take me home"

Like the street singer in Bandung last time, the girls too sings their heart out in harmony ^__^ it was a great feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment